There are many topics that will explore relationship development, from the first word to campaign strategies together.
- Mastering Word of Mouth Marketing - half hour or 2 hour workshop. This explores HOW to become Word of Mouth, through alliances. It also
spotlights projects to do with new alliances to become Word of Mouth.
- Preparing to Meet The Stranger - how to prepare for the networking event.
- Developing Elevator Speeches to Be Remembered - interactive discussion of what to include in an elevator (or brief) speech.
- How to Assure the First Contact is Profitable - looking at the first meeting and making sure it leads to profits.
- Following Up on Meetings - how to screen and then follow-up with contacts met.
- That First Follow-Up Meeting - how to make one-on-ones very profitable so time is not wasted for both of you.
- Partnering With Alliances For Profit - exploration of possible campaigns that can be created between committed alliances.
- Turning Business Cards to Gold - a composite of previous choices, that explains the principles of
relationship building and the necessities of following up.
- Making Exhibitor/Vendor Experiences Profitable - taking advantage of interactions at trade fairs and expos.
- Unique Presentations for Groups - NEW! Realtor, Mortgage, sales teams from any business; we can taylor Turning Business Cards to Gold to
include workbooks, exercises, and focused work on turning present customers into profitable alliances, or collected cards into money.
Speaking topics on general life situations, include:
- Finding Sunshine In A Very Deep Hole - ways to make life more positive.
- Up a Creek WITH a Paddle - The African Experience - feeling the Peace Corps experience in Liberia, West Africa.
- So You Want to Start A Business! - tips and thoughts about starting a business, to prepare psychologically. This is a reality check.
- Igniting the Spark In Your Association - brings new life and perspectives to groups, ways to be more pro-active and positive.
Contact us to schedule speaking engagements. Keynote, break-out, group training; seminars and workshops, webinars; all are