Success Connections Groups
Based on 6 target audiences. Which main one is yours?
- Small Business Owner
- Health Focused
- Baby Boomer
Each meet separately, with 2 hour meetings, different days, once a month or every 3 weeks.
The groups include in each meeting a time to share :
- Successes and Challenges
- Resources and Referrals
Then each of the 6 meetings focuses on specific aspects of the Pre Event and 5C Excitement of Awareness, as well as the Mastering Word of Mouth
- Commonalities - seen in appearence, elevator, face to face
- Communication - expressing commonalities face to face
- Commit - face to face, share referrals, plan to meet 1/1
- Contribute - at the 1/1 plan a strategy to work together
- Collaborate- Actually doing campaigns, projects, together.
This is a coaching endeavor, NOT a networking group like any other. Jacque Zoccoli guides, consults, and coaches members on HOW to collaborate, HOW to make the most of the traditional networking
events they attend, HOW to become Word of Mouth, systematically, successfully.
Since it is coaching, members pay $40/meeting; prepaid for 6 meetings ($200) or per meeting $40. 6 meetings are contracted as a unit, not as individual pricing.
- "Spontaneous Combustion; Developing Profitable Relationship" book on ins/outs of networking included.
- 6 - 10 businesses will expose you to their database (up to and exceeding 6,000 people)
- Coaching between meetings with Jacque Zoccoli.
- Referrals from Jacque
- Focused networking ON PURPOSE!
Groups are still forming.
- Home Family
We are presently starting a new Home/Family . Leave name and contact information if you are interested. Debut will be scheduled when interest is
- Baby Boomer
Presently closed for remainder of the 6 week session. If you wish to be connected to these people or become part of the next group, or form another, please leave contact information under "Contact"
- Women Focused
Looking for an interested business who wishes to start this group.
- Small Business Owner Collaboration
Interest is growing for this group. Please contact us if you'd like to join in 480-708-1557 or email Jacque@NetworkBuildersArizona.com
- Health Focused Collaboration
This group has its Meet the Experts: Healthy Lifestyle Forum, on Oct. 12th. Come listen to our 4 experts inform on alternatives to pain management, nutrition, and wellness in general. These women are
Free event - Sun Lakes Country Club, 5601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd. Sun Lakes AZ. It's in the Nabajo Room from 2 - 4; light refreshments served. RSVP at http://HealthyLifestyleForum.eventbrite.com
Bring along your favorite alliance or Strategic Partner. Difference? Alliances refer when they can, when they hear the right words. Strategic Partners are committed to including you in their
- Meet a minimum of 6 times.
- Coaching expense is divided up ($125/hour) per meeting.
- Focus is on learning HOW to become Word of Mouth together, targeting the same audience by being in front of them more often.
- Goals are established, small steps are taken to get to them. Partners are held accountable.
- Between meeting coaching
- "Spontaneous Combustion; Developing Profitable Relationships" book provided, plus a strategic plan.